Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Del.icio.us - tagging

I have created a Del.icio.us account and added some new and all of my old bookmarks to it. I liked some of the suggestions for new bookmarks as shows on the Test Drive links and added those also. I have yet to establish whether this way of bookmarking or adding favourites is more efficient or easier to use.

I like the idea of being able to access my own personal bookmarks from any computer, anywhere. Not that I can think of many times I might want to, but the potential is there.

At the moment I am overwhelmed by the amount of information I am trying to absorb with all of these test drives, but at the same time - fascinated. I will pursue all of test drives over time and try and become more familiar with them and use the potential more fully. As a casual library assistant, my personal input for programs and ideas within my library system is a little more limited but these test drives give me incentive to think of appropriate uses for them all.

http://delicious.com

No comments:

Post a Comment