Tuesday, June 23, 2009

RSS feeds

I have had a blogline account for some time - since we did some OPAL training through our library on blogs & wikis. I checked the bloglines quite regularly for some time and then other things in life took over and I forgot about it. Having refreshed my memory I have now chosen some of the same feeds eg 'quote of the day', dictionary 'word of the day' - these are a bit of fun and could even be educational! I added opal training and a news feed and kept in a few that were already there.

I have kept a couple of librarian and library blogs and will look for more. These could well have information which could be used to advantage in our library system. Also I added a Courier Mail breaking news blog and Courier Mail technology blog. I'll see how I go with these and add and delete as the mood takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment